Monday, May 30, 2011

Moving to Arkansas: perhaps a Thompson First

Hi family! Hi from California (for now!)
Thank you for all your prayers for my mom. She is doing well and has now finished 6 of 8 chemo treatments. She is beautiful and amazing in every way.One of our favorite experiences from our stay in California. (Well, it was our favorite once we realized the bear had already eaten another family and wasn't hungry.)

I don't think we've ever had anyone in Arkansas before, and now we'll have 7! We're in the process of moving now and somehow I'm not a total grump. :)
love you all, Chrissi



2 comments:

Layne said...

Great post Chrissi. And very good bit about the bears. I'll check the database to see if you are Thompson family pioneers into Arkansas. The state abbreviation is AR, right?

LT

Unknown said...

Layne, yep AR. As for the bit about the bear, I thought as I typed, "shall I save this one for a bigger crowd?" and then I figured I could just us it again.
loves to you all!